Pack away the bikini and break out the pumpkin flavored everything, it’s Fall.
- Before you rush off to buy a million cups of coffee at Starbucks and a new pair of boots, take a moment to go through your winter clothes and donate what you don’t need to the local Goodwill or Salvation army. The cold months that are approaching aren’t very exciting for those in need of a warm sweater, and that’s where you should begin this Fall.
- Run a 5k. The weather is great, the causes are great, and Fall is chock-full of them.
- Catch a few football games.
- Bring along your comfiest blankets too and cuddle up with your friends and family.
- Try to save your money whenever possible.
- Christmas is right around the corner and she’s a sneaky little thing. Look down this list and you’ll notice a lot of options that really don’t cost very…
View original post 840 more words